Senior SAP Architect / Senior SAP Project manager
For our client, a Larger Nordic Consultancy, we are currently looking for a Senior Architect / Senior Project Manager with extensive SAP experience to join our client’ planning and execution excellence team.
Our client wishes to make a difference in the world and in the consulting industry because they believe that the ability to create Change with Impact is a precondition for success in an increasingly global and turbulent world.
Our client create effect at their clients by combining business understanding with extensive and profound SAP experience and understanding of implementation. There is a strong demand for S/4HANA competences and they are therefore looking for competent colleagues with extensive SAP experience who are ready to join the S/4HANA journey.
Job content – Change with Impact
The job content varies, but includes:
- Advising customers within solution architecture etc. to help them on their journey towards SAP S/4HANA
- Assisting customers in planning and execution of S/4HANA upgrade or reimplementation projects
- Establishing and driving improvement projects enabled by upgrade to or implementation of S/4HANA
- Development and implementation of concepts within change management
Our client’ projects are wide-ranging and typically include optimization of management tools and processes, performance management solutions and the establishment of organisational excellence. Part of their mission is to continuously improve their leadership behaviour and to be the most attractive place to work.
We are looking for people who
- Hold at least one relevant master’s degree
- As a minimum have 5-10 years of experience from another consultancy
- Have broad experience with SAP
- Preferably with strong knowledge from both finance and logistics processes
- Are good at getting an overview and are able to plan and set the direction for the solution of a complex task
- Have the ability to establish a good co-operation with clients at all organizational levels
- Are an experienced project leader and know how to set direction, create team spirit and establish the ambition to reach a common goal
You are passionate about leading people and creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity and are both analytical and empathic. In your future job, you wish to take on both the role of adviser and project manager, and you are interested in working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.
What do we offer?
Our client offers an attractive performance-related remuneration package as well as excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues. Our client work with a high degree of freedom with responsibility and support each other in their efforts to constantly become better at helping their clients create exceptional results. Our client offers a unique culture, helpful colleagues and a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create Change with Impact.
Interviews will be conducted on a regular basis, as we wish to close the position as soon as possible.