Management consultants with SAP supply chain experience
For our client, a Larger Nordic Consultancy, we are currently looking for consultants with profound SAP supply chain experience to join our client’ planning and execution excellence team.
Our client wishes to make a difference in the consulting industry and they believe that the ability to create Change with Impact is a precondition for success in an increasingly global and turbulent world.
Our client create effect at their clients by combining business understanding with profound SAP experience and understanding of implementation. There is a strong demand for these competences and, therefore, they are looking for competent colleagues with SAP supply chain experience.
Job content – Change with Impact
The job content varies, but includes:
- Analysing supply chain networks and processes in a data-driven way by defining new concepts for optimizing the supply chain
- Implementing defined concepts within forecasting and demand or supply planning, sales and operations, inventory optimization, Lean warehousing, segmentation etc.
- Establishing and driving improvement projects within networking capital optimisation, stock reduction, service level improvement etc.
- Turning business requirements into SAP supply chain implementation projects
- Project management and change management of large customer transformation projects
- Training and education as part of improvement projects
- Development of concepts within change management, S&OP, inventory optimisation etc.
Our client’ projects are wide-ranging and typically include optimisation of management tools and processes, performance management solutions and the establishment of organisational excellence. Part of their mission is to continuously improve their leadership behaviour and be the most attractive place to work.
We are looking for people who
- Hold at least one relevant master’s degree
- As a minimum have 2 – 5 years of experience from another consultancy
- Have experience with at least one of the following modules: SAP IBP, SAP-SCM, PP, SD, WM, MM, SRM, FI/CO, QM, PM
- Have the ability and the desire to facilitate and train
- Have the ability to establish a good cooperation with clients at all organisational levels
You are passionate about creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity and are both analytical and empathic. In your future job, you wish to take on both the role of adviser and project manager, and you are interested in working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.
What do we offer?
Our client offers an attractive performance-related remuneration package as well as excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues. Our client work with a high degree of freedom with responsibility and support each other in their efforts to constantly become better at helping their clients create exceptional results. Our client offers a unique culture, helpful colleagues and being part of a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create Change with Impact.