IT Optimiser’s personal data policy sets out how IT Optimiser uses the personal data you leave behind when you visit IT Optimiser’s website, when you are registered in IT Optimiser’s consultant database, and when you enter into a contractual relationship with IT Optimiser or an external partner.
IT Optimiser ApS (hereinafter “IT Optimiser”) is the controller of the personal data collected through the website www.itoptimiser.com, as well as the data collected in connection with the recruitment of consultants and when entering into a contractual relationship.
The processing of personal data is undertaken in accordance with the applicable legislation, including Act No. 502 of 23 May 2018 on supplementary provisions to the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the Data Protection Act), and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
IT Optimiser’s contact details are:
Adelgade 35a st. tv.
2. How does IT Optimiser collect data?
IT Optimiser can collect personal data in the following ways:
- When you contact IT Optimiser
- When IT Optimiser contacts you
- From individuals acting on your behalf
- From cookies on IT Optimiser’s website
- From social media and public registers
- From national and international authorities
- When you enter into a contractual relationship with IT Optimiser.
3. What personal data does IT Optimiser collect?
The personal data that is collected depends on the nature of your relation to IT Optimiser. For example, different data is collected if you enter into an agreement with IT Optimiser, as opposed to just visiting IT Optimiser’s website.
IT Optimiser may collect the following data:
It should be noted that some of the above data is classified as sensitive data that can only be processed by IT Optimiser after separately obtained consent. You will, therefore, have the opportunity to consent to IT Optimiser’s processing of this sensitive data, where applicable, cf. Article 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Note that any consent given can be withdrawn at any time by contacting IT Optimiser.
Specific information about cookies
When you visit IT Optimiser’s website, a cookie is placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). A cookie is a small text file placed on your browser that enables IT Optimiser to record information about devices that visit its website. The information collected from cookies is anonymous. You can disable the storage of cookies in your device settings, in which case no cookies will be stored on your device.
4. Purpose of collection
IT Optimiser only collects the personal data necessary to fulfil a defined purpose. The collected personal data is only used for the purpose for which it was collected. Personal data is only processed when necessary and only by appropriate personnel.
IT Optimiser’s purposes for collecting personal data include:
- Managing correspondence with you
- Creating your profile in IT Optimiser’s consultant database
- Analytical purposes regarding selection of candidates based on CV and skills (not actual profiling)
- Fulfilling your request for our services
- Managing your relationship with IT Optimiser and external partners
- Managing the use of IT Optimiser’s website
- Compliance with legal requirements
Specific information about the purpose of cookies
Cookies can, among other things, record: how long you stay on the website, which pages you read, whether you have visited the site before, and what operating system you are using.
5. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The processing of your ordinary personal data, such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, is permitted, cf. GDPR article 6 (1) (f), to allow IT Optimiser to pursue its legitimate interests, for example, relating to recruitment, unless your interests take precedence. A specific assessment of such interests is always carried out.
IT Optimiser can also process your personal data on the basis of the consent that you specifically submitted, cf. GDPR article 6 (1) (a) and article 9 (1) (a), for example, in connection with you providing us with your personal ID number. Please be aware that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting IT Optimiser.
If you have entered into a contract with IT Optimiser, your personal data will be processed for the performance of the contract, cf. GDRP article 6 (1) (b). This is done, for example, in connection with the holding of meetings and for cooperation agreements.
IT Optimiser is entitled to process your data in order to comply with applicable laws, decrees, etc., and to comply with the requests from public authorities and agencies.
6. How does IT Optimiser share your personal data?
IT Optimiser will not sell your personal data on, and your personal data is not shared in any other way than described in this personal data policy.
We only use third parties (processors) in the EU/USA for digital storage and associated processing. (Transfer to the USA is approved by the EU Commission following implementation of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.) These processors only process the data on behalf of IT Optimiser and may not use it for their own purposes. There is a data processing agreement in force between IT Optimiser and all processors, in which IT Optimiser dictates how personal data must be processed by the processors. In addition, IT Optimiser demands that all processors meet the data security requirements, see the applicable legislation.
If you are registered in IT Optimiser’s consultant database, your data, once you have consented to this, will be shared with IT Optimiser’s partners in connection with their recruitment process. In this context, your name, telephone number, address and CV will be shared.
7. Your general rights concerning your personal data
- Right of access
- You have the right to know which personal data is being processed by IT Optimiser.
- Right to rectification
- You have the right to have personal data about you corrected.
- Right to erasure
- You have, in some cases, the right to have your personal data in the possession of IT Optimiser erased, where IT Optimiser does not erase the data on its own initiative.
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data
- You have, in some cases, the right to restrict IT Optimiser’s processing of your personal data, such that IT Optimiser in the future may only process your data – except for storage – with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right to object
- You are entitled to object to our legal processing of your personal data
- Right to data portability
- You have, in some cases, the right to receive your personal data in the possession of IT Optimiser in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have this personal data transmitted from IT Optimiser, as a controller, to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making (including profiling)
- You have, in some cases, the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, in relation to your personal data, where such decisions are of significance to you.
8. Erasure of personal data
Personal data regarding consultants, that are registered in our database, is retained for 5 years after the latest contact with the consultant. However, IT Optimiser continuously deletes personal data from the consultant database, if the data is no longer true or relevant, in relation to the purpose for which the data was collected.
Regarding job applications
Unsolicited job applications for employment with IT Optimiser will be stored for up to 6 months. Job applications received on the basis of job vacancies for jobs at IT Optimiser, are stored until employment takes place, the applicant is rejected or the position is rejected by the applicant.
Personal data are kept as long as we have a contractual/customer relationship with the data subject and are deleted 6 months after the last contact with the data subject.
Parts of your personal data will be erased as soon as they are no longer relevant or true and fair.
In addition, your data will also be retained where other legislation gives cause for doing so, e.g. in order to exercise a legal claim, or to comply with applicable legislation, such as in connection with SKAT (Danish Customs and Tax Administration).
All personal data digitally processed by IT Optimiser is stored on servers, that are protected by firewalls. If processing involves personal data in physical form, such data is stored in locked cabinets.
9. Complaints to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are unhappy with the way in which IT Optimiser is processing your personal data. The complaint may be submitted through the Danish Data Protection Agency’s website: www.datatilsynet.dk
10. Contact details for the controller
If you have any questions regarding IT Optimiser’s personal data policy, you are welcome to contact:
IT Optimiser ApS
Adelgade 35a st. tv.