For our client in Greater Copenhagen IT Optimiser is looking for a highly motivated SAP Application Manager.
For our client in Greater Copenhagen IT Optimiser is looking for a highly motivated SAP Application Manager. You will get a unique role leading a small highly skilled SAP team covering Finance, HR and Roles & Authorizations in a global organization with ambitious growth targets.
Our client went live on S/4HANA 1809 as a “lift and shift” in November 2019. They are now re-visiting all processes aiming for SAP standards through re-implementation over the coming years. This will also entail expanding the foot print within SAP S/4 as well as cloud solutions.
The company is streamlining the end-to-end processes to obtain an IT landscape that supports digitalization, automation, growth and transparency. It is expected that the company will go to the stock exchange (IPO) within few years and preparation for this will also be part of the job.
You will join an IT team of +20 dedicated ERP colleagues located in Denmark and India, and your work location will be the headquarter in Greater Copenhagen.
The team delivers solutions and services based on SAP S/4HANA 1809, SAP BW, SAP BO and Salesforce. Furthermore, they develop and maintain Manufacturing Execution Systems for their production plants.
Lately, SAP Ariba, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP Analytic Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform Integration have also become new members of the Digital Business application eco-system.
As SAP Application Manager, you will be responsible for the team covering Finance, HR and Roles & Authorizations. You will be driving activities to develop road maps together with the business stakeholders and IT colleagues to define the best value solution, prioritize activities and planning for execution, including driving execution and act as team lead for the department.
Management of deliveries from vendors will also be part of daily work.
You will be part of Global IT with 110 employees located around the globe; in fact, the company is on a solid learning curve to become a truly global IT organization, and your contributions and efforts are crucial to this mission’s success.
- Effectively manage a team of 4 employees
- Single point of contact in relation to suppliers and escalation of requirements and deliveries
- Support the team in carrying out their daily work according to vision and strategy
- Maintain a consolidated overview of programs, projects and tasks
- Facilitate and define the solution roadmaps in collaboration with stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- You are able to drive and motivate team members in a diverse international setup
- You excel at coordinating resources while prioritising tasks and projects and are able to act as project team lead when necessary
- You have strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
- You are ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to drive the organization’s digital business strategies
- You can work and interact with people at all levels of an organization, and have strong interpersonal skills which shows in your ability to build solid relationships
- You can balance the long-term “big picture” and short-term implications of individual decisions effortlessly
What we offer
By joining the company, you will get the opportunity to work in an international headquarter surrounded by some of the newest groundbreaking technologies that will provide you with ongoing challenges.
You will share an informal working environment with incredibly skilled colleagues, and you will really have the chance to contribute and be a key player in our path to success.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Experience in leading and coordinating a global team of highly professional specialist as Manager, Team Lead or Project Manager
- Experience of working with Finance – in IT and maybe even from the business side. Preferably from manufacturing and/or engineering companies. From an SAP point of view the company can be seen as partly a chemical manufacturing company and partly an engineering company.
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience working with SAP in a large organization as Application Consultant or Application Manager
- Because of the client’s international nature, it is important that you have a global mind-set and you are comfortable communicating and writing English.
Application and contact
Applying for the job or for more information please contact:
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Phone: +45 3118 8141
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible by sending us your updated CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.