We are seeking a Supply Chain Solutions Responsible within PIM, S/4 HANA Master Datafor one of our clients based in Greater Copenhagen.
Our client is looking for a skilled Supply Chain Solutions Responsible (PIM, S/4HANA) for one of the largest and most ambitious technology projects in Denmark.
They are currently in the process of replacing 80% of their systems, software and infrastructure to create a stable, secure and future-proof technology platform.
Technology must create value throughout the business, and in order for this to happen, our client needs a new strong team member that can facilitate the introduction of leading-edge technologies while smoothly phasing out the old systems.
Join a market leading business
Our client is based in Greater Copenhagen, and you will be part of the Supply Chain space within the Technology Center of Excellence department, which today is divided into 6 units; Business Intelligence, Stores, Finance, SAP Application- & Infrastructure Operation, Supply Chain and HR.
The client offers great opportunities in terms of diverse assignments, talent development & education, and internal career moves.
Role: The Solution Responsible role is responsible for the detailed standards, guidelines and strategy within SAP SCM (PIM, S/4 Hana Master Data). The PIM system is STEP provided by Stibo.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of the E2E applications used within the master data processes.
- Design and delivery of master data solutions within an SAP S/4 IS-Retail solution.
- Work closely with other master data experts in the IT team and across the company.
- Support operational master data teams and processes in the business ensuring an effective and stable operation.
- Documentation and delivery of solution design and functional designs within master data applications (S/4 Hana and Stibo PIM).
- Expected to work closely with team members to understand business needs.
- Contribute to master data governance.
- To act as a Solution Responsible when implementing new master data management functionality for multiple customer projects.
- Promotes the vision and value to the various stakeholders from business and IT.
- Determine which tools will function as the SAP standard and resolve exception cases.
- Ensure that monitoring and alert mechanisms are aligned with business needs.
- Monitor SAP trends, identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts, and facilitate master data solutions developments.
- Produce conceptual and logical solution designs for projects.
- Work with SI’s and AMS providers on delivering new functionality and fixing master data related incidents.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with system design and architecture.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – MBA desirable.
- Solid understanding of the Supply Chain business processes
- Solid Master Data experience e.g. data modelling, governance, business impact, change management etc.
- SAP implementation experience within Logistics is preferred.
- Experience with SAP IS-Retail and a sound understanding of the SAP retail data model is preferred.
- Exposure in SAP S/4HANA architecture and implementations.
- You must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to pick new things up quickly in a rapidly changing, agile environment.
- Ability to communicate with external vendors and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Interest in working within PIM solution from business demand throughout to delivery (End-to-End), ideally using vendors such as Stibo.
Our client is looking for a competent Supply Chain Solutions Responsible (PIM, S/4HANA), who is eager to join the transformation journey. You will work in a dynamic environment, where tasks and responsibilities will change on a regular basis,why an eagerness to learn and gain new skills are key. You will be joining a team of highly committed colleagues with strong professional profiles.
Application and contact
Applying for the job or for more information please contact:
Elena de Gaudio
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Phone +45 3118 8144
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible by sending us your updated CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.