Are you interested in making a difference in the Wind industry while providing daily support and advise for sites? For our client, Vattenfall, IT Optimiser is looking for an experienced System Support within SAP.
Vattenfall is one of Europe´s largest electricity generators and producers of heat. They operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. The strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map aiming at achieving climate neutrality by 2050. With around 20.000 colleagues globally Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today they develop, construct and operate wind generation and have a clear strategy to develop solar PV and battery operations further.
Vattenfall is using SAP globally and currently using the modules PM and MM in the Generation area. They have started the S/4HANA journey and aim to gain strategic advantage that will bring the Operations and Maintenance from good to excellent.
The team and role
As the new System Support team member, you will join the department of Business Area Wind – Wind Maintenance Systems and a team of dedicated colleagues.
Your main purpose is to provide daily service-minded support for sites having centralized support function within service execution and supply chain processes while also being the systems support executor within developments and/or initiatives within the business area Wind. You will promote and advise on business process topics and train end users and facilitate full understanding of Wind business processes. You will define, advise and support sites within Business Area Wind in the business requirements, the set up and preparation of the maintenance systems within implementation initiatives.
The Systems Support specialist role secures that all business users know the way of working within the processes for the maintenance of the assets of the wind turbines. The Systems Support specialist deliver support to implementation projects, development projects and to the daily users of the different systems provided for during maintenance.
Your key responsibilities and mandate
- Being the main driver within ongoing operations and maintenance activities with systems setup, preparations and testing for service execution and supply chain processes
- Manage and act on incoming support tasks via ticketing system
- Drive investigation and resolution with ticket requestor and other involved stakeholders
- Follow Governance model and way of working
- Execute end user trainings and develop service execution capabilities alongside process and system development
- Develop, in a close cooperation with Systems Experts, internal processes and tools to improve efficiency in systems support handling
Key deliverables and activities
- Support in the full lifespan within systems and maintenance processes within business area Wind, covering the full life cycle of Wind assets
- Provide trainings and proactive support to end users
- Creating/updating implementation documentation such as organizational data, system roles assignments, training plans and end user training materials
- Creating/updating test documentation such as test plans, test scripts and perform different kind of testing
- Identify potential issues and recommend solutions to any problems that arise during implementation initiatives
- Execute user acceptance testing within Wind Maintenance Systems applications
- Execute end user trainings, as well as in implementation projects and on a regular basis when business requitements arise
- Conducting post-implementation support and reviews to measure success and recommend improvements
- The Systems Support team member has the mandate to create tickets to IT and communicate updates in the systems to end users
To become a success as the new System Support it is expected that you have at least 3 years of experience of operational technician work preferably within the Wind Industry. You have experience in SAP, especially within service execution processes including high proficiency within daily operations of Wind operations and maintenance. Moreover, you have the ability to do training of end users. High proficiency in English and the local language is a must in this position. Some travels will be required.
As a person you dare to take the responsibility, you are proactive and self-engaging. You are process orientated and have excellent time management and follow-up skills. In addition, you keep attention to details and are capable of performing change management.
What they offer
Vattenfall offers good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. You are offered attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
The location for the position is in one of the main locations: Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, London or Kolding. The group is to be organized internationally, however currently, most of the employees are located in Sweden. Some travels are expected.
Application and contact
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Recruitment Specialist Anne Niklasson: firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications on an on-going basis and the position will be closed once we have found the right candidate. For further information, please also contact Anne by phone 31 18 81 47 or the above-mentioned mail.