For our client we are looking for a skilled SAP Basis Manager.
Our client is looking for a skilled SAP Basis Manager for one of the largest and most ambitious technology projects in Denmark. They are currently in the process of replacing 80% of their systems, software and infrastructure to create a stable, secure and future-proof technological platform. Technology must create value in every corner of the business, and in order for this to happen, our client needs a new strong team member that can facilitate the introduction of leading-edge technologies while smoothly phasing out the old systems.
Join a leading successfully business
Our client is based in Greater Copenhagen, and you will be part of the SAP Application- & Infrastructure Operation area in the Technology Centre of Excellence department, which today is divided into 6 areas BI, Stores, Finance, SAP Application- & Infrastructure Operation, Supply Chain and HR. Within the team there are already 5 colleagues.
The client offers great opportunities in terms of new assignments, talent development & education, and even internal job changes.
In this role you will mostly have hands off responsibility, managing vendors and handling all the SAP Basis tasks. Therefore, you need to have good technical knowledge within SAP Basis in order to challenge current and future vendors. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of infrastructure architecture, a passion for problem solving, analytical skills, strong relationships skills, application development experience and the ability to successfully collaborate cross functionally.
Furthermore, the candidate must be experienced in managing both small internal tasks as well as larger projects involving external vendors, within the SAP Basis area – E.g., setting up new environments or updating existing ones.
- Infrastructure Management: Managing vendor to deliver 24 x 7 technical support, resolving infrastructure issues, optimising services and ensuring the availability and performance of critical business systems.
- Providing quality and timely resolution of defects and problems while addressing service requests through the use of service management.
- Running an agile-based request management workflow, focused on maximizing velocity, improving quality and reducing backlog.
- Working with multiple vendor/partners to deliver existing services against Key Performance Indicators, managing performance against contractual terms and identifying new and rationalizing existing services.
- Ensuring service operations, knowledge management, continuous improvement, service level and availability management are operationalized across the team.
- Conducting system monitoring for example resolving failed IDocs.
Availability Management: Modelling and realization of Service-Level-Management-politics and processes. Implements and maintains needed standards, methods and tools. Modelling and realization of availability- and performance-management-processes, -standards, -methods and -tools.
Capacity Management: Responsible for sufficient IT-service and IT-infrastructure capacity to fulfil the agreed capacity- and performance targets on an economic way. The ability to size the new coming SAP functionalities or -systems through best practice tools.
Configuration Management: Modelling and realization of measures in the area of Configuration Management and processes. Implementation and maintenance of necessary methods and standards, systems and tools.
Task management: Define and manage various smaller deliveries according to agreed plan.
- Minimum 5 years’ technical experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- 3+ years managing outsourced providers, on-going operations and performance management to ensure compliance with contractual SLA’s.
- SAP SolMan exposure (OCC, Job scheduling).
- SAP Netweaver (Basis) hands on background.
- Frontend tool patching/upgrading.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in solving operational incidents and as well as working experience with ITIL processes.
- Technical Service Operations, improvement and maintenance set up and execution experience.
- 3+ years experiences with documentation.
Application and contact
We will review applications on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additionally questions, then you’re welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Specialist Rikke Bæk by email or by phone +45 3118 8141.
We look forward to hearing from you.