Our client is a German Multinational company operating within manufacturing. With headquarter in Germany, they employ around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these they employ approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark.
Our client is a German Multinational company operating within manufacturing. With headquarter in Germany, they employ around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these they employ approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark.With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering they deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. Our client works on the motto “Future in the making” as they make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
The company is growing and they are looking for a new colleague in the SAP CRM & Services department. As the new colleague, you will work in a flexible and modern working environment in the Copenhagen office where you can build and shape the future of eCommerce solutions and live the IT values: Customer centric, transparent, open minded, forward thinking and people oriented.
What to expect
As a Backend Developer you will be working in an international setup and with agile methods and tools. You will be part of the SAP Commerce Cloud team of 4 employees where you will support and maintain the eCommerce solution. The central goal is to generate customer value. This means that they have the needs of the internal business customers from Sales and Aftersales and the environment in mind when delivering solutions. If you are “Junior” in your experience, you will have a unique opportunity to develop yourself into a “Senior” role.
Furthermore, you will be
• Programming and customizing eCommerce solutions based on the SAP Commerce Cloud Stack
• Developing and optimizing the Webshop in close corporation with the product team
• Integrating new developed solutions into the existing software landscape (e.g. SAP)
• Analysing incidents and technical issues and develop sustainable corrective measures
We imagine that you have
• A degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar
• First experience in backend development of SAP Commerce Cloud or Java web applications
• Technical developer skills and keen to learn all about eCommerce and SAP Commerce Cloud
• Technical know-how in eCommerce processes and requirements
• Business know-how in eCommerce processes and requirements
• Basic knowledge of interface development (e.g. REST, JSON, CPI)
• Good knowledge in English, spoken and written. German or Danish is an advantage
Our client is very people oriented and offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, they have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
• Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
• Massage scheme
• Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
• Discount clubs
• Fitness centre
• Great canteen
• Great flexibility
• Free parking
We review applications on an on-going basis and the position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
For further information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Rikke Mogensen by phone 31 18 81 43 or mail email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!