IT Optimiser is seeking an Finance Consultant for global deployments at Abena
Are you looking to deep dive in SAP finance, gain hands-on experience, and be a part of an exciting journey? Do you have an understanding of SAP and finance-related functions and are eager to learn and grow in a supportive work environment? Take a look at this opportunity!
Abena is a Danish family-owned conglomerate that produces and distributes a wide range of products for customers in healthcare, industry, and retail. Sustainability is a top priority, and the company operates in 90 countries, employing approximately 2,000 people. Abena is now in the process of expanding its SAP implementation and is looking for an SAP FInance Consultant to join their team.
As a finance consultant, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in SAP S/4 HANA deployments across Abena's subsidiaries within a growing global organization.
- Learning from and collaborating with senior consultants to understand the needs and desires of local leaders and teams.
- Supporting the translation of business requirements into usable specifications for developers.
- Gaining experience in supervising development to ensure quality deliverables.
- Learning and participating in customization tasks, tests, and hypercare activities.
- Providing assistance as part of the team for more complex support and operational tasks.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A finance-related background
- An understanding of SAP g. superuser, 1st level support, process owner
- A strong desire to learn and develop your skills in SAP FI/CO
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Proficiency in Danish and English.
This is an excellent opportunity to take your SAP career to the next level. You will be part of a supportive and dynamic team, where you will have the chance to learn from experienced professionals. Your workplace will be Abena's headquarters in Aabenraa, where you will join a team of dedicated SAP specialists in a positive and collaborative work environment. While some travel may be required to visit subsidiary sites, you will have the guidance and mentorship needed to succeed.
If you're ready to embark on a rewarding journey in SAP Finance please send your CV to the contact below. We are eager to bring new talent on board, so feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries to: Elena de Gaudio at email@example.com +45 3118 8144.